Pontefract Home Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontefract Home Guard

A forum for the members of the Pontefract home guard living history group

3 posters

What was your best event this year?

Rat man sam
    Rat man sam

What was your best event this year? Empty What was your best event this year?

Post  Rat man sam Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 am

Ok bored of the cobwebs growing on your forum...... Cob-WEB lol! Get it?? WEB?? lol! oh never mind.

What was your best, most memorable event this year?? For me I would say Coleshill was the best! Truly awesome event!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What was your best event this year? Empty Re: What was your best event this year?

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:33 am

Rat man sam wrote:Ok bored of the cobwebs growing on your forum...... Cob-WEB lol! Get it?? WEB?? lol! oh never mind.

What was your best, most memorable event this year?? For me I would say Coleshill was the best! Truly awesome event!

With ponte it was definitely Coleshill such a fantastic place to visit, hoping Bletchly will be just as good next year Very Happy

with other clubs my personal highlights are:
    Lewis falling into the stream at Ripon, and me falling on a bank and my helmet rolling agoniseingley slowly toward a puddle :/
    Sams face as he nearly flew out of Marks Jeep at Sheffield
    and last but not least Sam airbumming monty hahah!!! lol!
    Rat man sam
    Rat man sam

What was your best event this year? Empty Re: What was your best event this year?

Post  Rat man sam Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:58 am

lol! would like to add this was Monty the reenactor not Monty the dog!!! Laughing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:04 am

Rat man sam wrote: lol! would like to add this was Monty the reenactor not Monty the dog!!! Laughing

True Monty the dog isnt a farb and hence a target for air bumming!
    arnhemsteve
    arnhemsteve

Post  arnhemsteve Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:24 am

my best event this year was when my wife put her hand in her purse & bought a bloody take away for once in her life!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:13 am