Pontefract Home Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontefract Home Guard

A forum for the members of the Pontefract home guard living history group

4 posters

Booking in

scallywag
    scallywag

Booking in Empty Booking in

Post  scallywag Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Okay Guy's All the listed events are now booked in, only exception is NYMR not had the papers vet, hardest one was Broddy as is expected from English Heritage [and quite rightly] they require copies of risk assessments and other stuff. Elvington this year seems tricky as only some invited groups were able to camp on their diplay, we were invited but I have declined as no one is sleeping I guess, only me. Some displays may be elsewhere on the site?? due to water damage from last year.
    It has been suggested that Crich as well as Cleethorpes should be supported, what you think? more later.
    Boots
    Boots

Booking in Empty Re: Booking in

Post  Boots Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 am

Hopefully could do one day Crich and one day Cleethorpes. I may be able to swap these around to ensure we have sufficient numbers each day at each event. I don't mind which day I spend where.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Thinking about staying over at cleethorpes sounded a really good event last year

James
    arnhemsteve
    arnhemsteve

Post  arnhemsteve Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:22 am

love to do Cleethorpes as I have not been to this event before? mmm fish & chips on the seafront

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:15 pm