Pontefract Home Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pontefract Home Guard

A forum for the members of the Pontefract home guard living history group

3 posters

Short List of stuff for sale - open to offers guys

MattWR5
    MattWR5

Short List of stuff for sale - open to offers guys Empty Short List of stuff for sale - open to offers guys

Post  MattWR5 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 pm

SB stretcher bearer excellent repro armband £8
    Red Cross repro armband £8
    RP Regimental Police repro armband £8

Very Large BD jacket and trousers! Good 2nd hand laundered and pressed condition Smile Ex Soldier of Fortune. Size 52. [told you they were large lol] £75 ono. These would cost you £190 new from SOF. Obviously they are 2nd hand but good condition.

Large sized windproof repro camo trousers, excellent pattern repro and designed to wear over the BD. £20 [these have a drawstring waist IIRC]

Small camp medicince pannier, in green canvas covered material with red cross painted on £20 - includes an assortment of repro boxes of bandages etc with wartime style labels.

Webbing Large Pack, with red cross. Includes several white and blue enamel dishes, medical syringe and a few instruments for a medical display. £20

4 army WW2 style stretchers. [probably 50s but same pattern] £5 each.

large wooden table 5' long, ex army, WITH two 5' long benches, one for each side. Great for dining and or display etc £75 all in. [these tables sell for £60 on their own from many surplus dealers]

8 [or maybe 9] large hessian sandbags with a shredded bark filling, lightweight but look good! Ideal to surround that Vickers, Bren or Northover! £10 the lot.

large sheet of brown wartime canvas - in fact one section of a marquee side, useful for using the canvas to make other things! I rescued this from a chap scrapping a marquee. Could be used to make a gillie suit? £5

Large sheet of hessian material, suitable for making a gillie suit £5

2 lovely repro wooden army ration crates stencilled 1944, these are the 12 man compo ration crates. Great for storage, or for putting all your cooking pots, plates, mess tins etc in! £22 each, [£40 for both?] ono Cost me £35 each.

There is a few more bits in the garage when I find 'em.

Collection from Dacre Banks, about 10 miles north west of Harrogate, cash on collection preferred.

Regards and best wishes;
    Matt Gibbs

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Short List of stuff for sale - open to offers guys Empty Re: Short List of stuff for sale - open to offers guys

Post  Admin Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:22 am

Keep posting stuff up as you decide to sell it mate nothing for me there buts theres plenty of kit I'm after
    MattWR5
    MattWR5

Short List of stuff for sale - open to offers guys Empty Re: Short List of stuff for sale - open to offers guys

Post  MattWR5 Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:46 am

Really nice to see Carl and Christine on a sunny lunchtime today. Good to meet up with you two again - its such a shame my new job will preclude attending a lot of events (I'll be taking your advice about Parham and Coleshill shows!)

Hope you are happy with the items you took away! Kind regards
    Matt
    corporal dixon

Short List of stuff for sale - open to offers guys Empty aux

Post  corporal dixon Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:51 am

nice to see you and yuor family today mat thanks for the aux stuff , few bits i have not got have to think best way to display wellrod good repro.Hope to see you at some events good to have your input see you soon carl.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:29 am